Hello everyone ❤ I’m really sorry because I haven’t been posting in a while, I’m really busy with things of University because I’m going to start it on Monday,so I’m like crazy with all of this new things. By the way you know how much I love posting treats and recipes so today I decided to share a new one with you, but it’s not for you is for dogs, so if you are interested in prepare something easy and healthy let’s start.
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups whole wheat flour, or more, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups flour at low speed, beating just until incorporated. Add an additional 1/4 cup flour at a time just until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
Hope you all have enjoyed this post and even if you don’t have pets you can prepare them too and share with some puppies that maybe don’t have anything to eat. Hope you’re day is full of love and happiness and I would like to end this with a question: Do you have any pets?